Michael Hyatt is the CEO of Thomas Nelson Publishers, and his From Where I Sit blog always has something of interest to writersand normal people. I especially appreciated his Ten Benefits of a Recession:
1. It causes you to get more creative.
2. It forces you to make the tough decisions.
3. It thins out the competition.
4. It makes you realize you can’t take anything for granted.
5. It reminds you that real wealth isn’t about the stuff you own.
6. It fosters out-of-the-box thinking.
7. It makes it easier to abandon business-as-usual.
8. It brings you back to the basics.
9. It accelerates change.
10. It causes you to be less wasteful.
Have a prosperous weekno matter your financial state.